The Occiflex™ offers a comfortable and effective therapy modality for:
The Occiflex is very effective for pain management of cervical related problems. This includes:
- Pain related to post-whiplash conditions
- Pain of mechanical origin. It can be associated with cervical radiculopathy and myelopathy or it can occur in isolation
- Idiopathic pain
- Cervicogenic headaches
Increased range of motion
- A limited ROM can be caused by noumerous structures in the cervical region.
- A limited ROM is impairing and often associated with cervical blocks.
- As these blocks are existing over a long period of time the impact on the life of the patient severe. The Occiflex is extremely effective when it comes to healing of longlasting cervical limitations.
- Several conditions that are responsible for a reduced disablity related to the neck, including posture, proprioception and muscles & joints function can be effectively treated with the Occiflex.
|Dimensions (l x b x h)||220 x 110 x 145 cm|
|Size table top (l x b)||185 x 79 cm|
|Minimum working space (l x b)||270 x 150 cm|
|Adjustment height||65 – 88 cm|
|Tilt range||+10 degrees (table height 70 – 83 cm)|
|Power supply||100-240V ~ 50/60 Hz, max 320VA|
|Gemiddeld verbruik||2.0 A max.|
|Display||LCD / TFT touchscreen color display (with backlight)|
|Computer||The Occiflex ™ comes with its own and pre-installed PC|