The EWAC Medical Burn Treatment Baths products are well established and utilized within burn units and rehabilitation treatment facilities for wound debridement. They are made out of first class stainless steel AISI 316 with a perfect finish.
- Prevent the fluid loss through the burned skin which may result in fliuid deplesion and dehydration.
- Remove debris and clean the wound surface.
- Provide a good environment for wound healing.
- Decrease the risk of infection.
- Decrease the risk of scar tissue formation.
- The wound has microbial flora, hydrotherapy help adjust them.
- Help facilitate physical therapy.
- Promote healing and the formation of healthy tissue.
- Help provide comfort for the patient.
|Dimensions||1955 x 795 x 1730 mm|
|Lifting adjustment (loaded)||0 – 965 mm|
|Max. load||150 kg|