- Stainless steel support frame
- Hydraulic unit operated by water pressure
- Pulley wheels with cables
- High pressure hose
- Hot-pressed polyester tiles (500 x 300 mm), colour light-blue
- Two plastic guide wheels on each side
- Inserts for the adjustable floor
- With parallel bars and self adjusting stairs for easy access
- Underwater lights and depth indication.
- Windows are fitted into the sides, so that the patient can be observed during the walking exercises
- Filtration System(optional)
- To re-educate sensory awareness of weight-bearing without crutches.
- To induce normal muscular reactions to stabilise the hip.
- To re-install trunk symmetry.
- To strengthen muscles ( according to PNF principles ) around the hip, using turbulence, levers, etc.
- To decrease segmental noisisensoric activity ( pain ) by using flow around the skin of hip and back.
- To increase blood supply to the area of surgery by using the inhibitory effect of Immersion and movement on the sympathetic nerves.
- To decrease the hypertonia of the anti-gravity muscles around the hip using immersion.
- To increase the viscosity of connective tissue in the area of surgery which enhances ROM to reorganise the scar tissue according to the mechanical needs of the hip joint.
3D IMPRESSION OF A SUSPENDED ADJUSTABLE FLOOR
1. Control box
3.Fine filter in mains water supply
7.Hydraulic pressure hose
8.Removable polyester tiles
9.Wall display for depth indication (option)